The information here are not coming for practical testimonies. I have not used these companies before and so I have little to offer in terms of proof. I am just an interested individual who thinks that this information will be helpful to many people.
As a start today, I want to give information regarding hostyetu.com. I actually don't know this company for long and my site is not hosted by them. However, from the look of things in their website they seem to be good. They have a site that opens very easily and fast enough.
This indicates that their uptime may be quite good. Apart from that, they claim to offer 24/7 customer support. I also realized that their packages are not complicated, but easy to understand which is good for starters who have less idea about internet jargon. As a starter, you never want to meet complicated procedures for buying. This is good for them and will help a lot to attract customers to them.
This indicates that their uptime may be quite good. Apart from that, they claim to offer 24/7 customer support. I also realized that their packages are not complicated, but easy to understand which is good for starters who have less idea about internet jargon. As a starter, you never want to meet complicated procedures for buying. This is good for them and will help a lot to attract customers to them.
Moreover, if for sure you are looking for a small but good enough package then these guys have an interesting one for you. A package costing four hundred Kenya shillings per year is just extremely cheap. Honestly this is something that anyone who wants to begin launching his online campaigns can benefit from.
The guys have four packages according to their websites: The starter, Basic, Professional and Premium web hosting packages. I think that all their packages are good enough and seems to be relatively cheap in general.
Because this blog was started to let people know more about cheap web hosting service providers, I want to advice you that you can check on this option here. Hostyetu as they call themselves pay me nothing to do this post, but just to let the public get information, I decided that I would dedicate to them this post for today. May be they should pay me for advertising them, hahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you like this article, leave a comment